You will need:
Chemex and Filter
Coffee Beans - 3cup 24g 6cup 46g 8cup 64g
Gram Scale (optional, but recommended)
5 steps to make a clean pour over coffee using a chemex:
1. Place a filter in chemex, rinse with hot water, and pour out.
2. Place on scale and add 46 g medium grind coffee
3. Tare scale to zero and pour hot water to fully saturate grounds. Let "bloom" for 30 seconds.
4. Add hot water in stages (~200g at a time), until you reach 690g of water total
5. Compost remaining grounds/filter and enjoy. It should take 4–5 minutes from start to finish.
Check out Onda Origins full brewing guides for more info here.